Problem: I see an animal going in and out of
What we’ve seen.
- Any kind of animal may be going in and out of your garden, house, attic, chimney, or crawl space, such as skunks, snakes, raccoons, squirrels, mice, rats, bats, or birds. There could also be burrowing animals like moles, voles, gophers and prairie dogs.
Problems they can cause.
- Inside the house these animals can cause damage to wiring, scratch and claw at windows, and also scratch holes in the walls. If they are in your garden they may cause lumps and holes. They can destroy a whole garden just by burrowing underneath it.
How to fix your problem. 2-Step Solution
- First step: Call us at 1-888-488-1415. We will get a technician out to you as soon as possible or coach you over the phone. Either way we can assess the situation and help resolve the problem.
- We can identify the entrances the animals use to get in, clean-up any fecal matter (and other harmful substances), and trap and take away the animals or birds.
- If you are interested in coaching, please take pictures of your situation. By emailing us these digital images, we can better assist you in removing the animal or otherwise controlling the situation. We also can ship you traps, lures, and equipment to help you resolve the problem yourself.
- Second step:
Until we get there do not disturb the animal in any way, shape, or form. Disturbing the animal may cause it to attack family and pets, or the animal may hide itself and its young (if present) deeper into the structure, thus making it more difficult to trap and remove.
An unwelcomed visitor.
Click image to enlarge
This Raccoon thought the owner's chimney would make
a nice home.