Problem: I've identified the problem. How can I remove or control it?
What we’ve seen.
- Many kinds of animals may be getting into your house or damaging your property, such as skunks, snakes, raccoons, squirrels, mice, rats, and bats. Or you may have a problem with burrowing animals, such as gophers, moles, voles, weasels, or prairie dogs.
Problems they can cause.
- These animals can cause damage to your house scratching up windows and chewing on wiring. They can also damage your yard or vegetation by burrowing underneath it.
How to fix your problem. 2-Step Solution
- First step: Call us at 1-888-488-1415. You've identified the problem, congratulations! Let us help you finish the job. We will get a technician out to you as soon as possible or coach you over the phone. Either way we can assess the situation and help resolve the problem.
- We can identify the entrances the animals use to get in, clean-up any fecal matter (and other harmful substances), and trap and take away the animals or birds.
- If you are interested in coaching, please take pictures of your situation. By emailing us these digital images, we can better assist you in removing the animal or otherwise controlling the situation. We also can ship you traps, lures, and equipment to help you resolve the problem yourself.
- Second step:
Until we get there do not disturb the animal in any way, shape, or form. Disturbing the animal may cause it to attack family and pets, or the animal may hide itself and its young (if present) deeper into the structure, thus making it more difficult to trap and remove.
Click image to enlarge
“3,000 Bats…WOW! We couldn’t believe it. We knew the colony was large and it had been there for over 50 years but we didn’t expect to see that many bats taken out. Our staff really appreciated your professional manners as this 2-month process has occurred. We were unaware that the bats had babies, our staff of realtors are all grateful that you removed the bats unharmed with your live traps. The bat bug treatment that you applied is working very well and the smell has really went away since you removed the guano. Please send us the pictures of our project. Thanks again.”
-Jackson, Monterey, CA